Monday, 10 October 2016

Consecrate Yourselves To Me

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to work in you. I desire to abide in you. Abide in Me. Find rest in My arms of love. Abandon the ways of the world. Abandon your free will at My feet. Endure. Make every possible sacrifice to please Me. Enter into My divine will each morning. Consecrate yourselves to Me. Honor Me with your every breath. Honor Me, and keep My commandments. I hope in you. Satan plans your destruction. He refuses to admit defeat. Beloved, I will have complete victory over the forces of Evil. Do not join Satan's camp. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. Break free from social norms, and expectations. Live for Me. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors. Model holiness to all those you meet. Admit your wrongdoings, and I will use you to lead many back to the fold. Time is of the essence. Obey. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom