Saturday, 15 October 2016

Do Not Break Covenants

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Rejoice in My master plan. Trust Me with your families. Trust Me with all your problems. Pray without ceasing. Abide in Me. Spend time with Me. Open your hearts one more time. Let go of your need to control. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Choose to honor Me. Decide to live as saints. Break free from sin. Break free from people, and situations which cause you to err. Protect your marriages. Be faithful. Do not break covenants. Obey. Keep My commandments, and rejoice in what I have planned for you. Though times are difficult right now, I will heal your families. I will restore marriages that seem over. I Am the God of the impossible. Walk with Me. Pray for My divine will to permeate your homes. Pray for your spouse, and your children. I promise to dry all your tears. Rejoice in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom