Monday, 31 October 2016

Do Not Take Part In Satanic Rituals

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. I await your fiat. Beloved, enter into My divine will. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors. Do not honor the Beast. Do not violate life, and destroy My creation. Repent of all wrongdoings. My Little Ones, Satan plans your destruction. Break free from him. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Kneel before Me in all humility, and ask for forgiveness. Do not remain deaf to My pleas. Return to Me. Return to the fold. Cults are wicked. Do not take part in satanic rituals or sacrifices. Heed My warning. Repent, and return to Me. You will answer for each, and every transgression. Be pure in thought, and in action. Seek My divine will. Do not worship Satan. All glory belongs to Me. Worship only Me. Change your lives for My glory. I hope in you. Put an end to these satanic feasts. Do not take part in any satanic rituals, or masses. Hear Me, Beloved for time is of the essence.