Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Enter Deeper, and Deeper Into Relationship With Me

Children Created For My Glory,
My peace I give to you. Rejoice in Me. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, your Father on High. I desire to instruct you now. Open your hearts to grace. Open your hearts to Me. Listen attentively. Surrender all your cares to Me. Surrender completely, and trust in Me. Give Me permission to transform you into vessels of My grace for humanity. Allow Me to use you for the betterment of all. Desire to honor only Me. Enter into My divine will each morning. Put on your armor, and walk in faith. Do not question My ways. Many think they will triumph over Me. They are mistaken. My dominion is eternal. It will never end. I will establish My Kingdom among you. Hope in Me. Wait on Me. Rejoice in what is to come. Draw near to Me. Read My words of love, and enter deeper, and deeper into relationship with Me. I command you to love. Love without condition. Do not discriminate. Love as I love. I will reward your efforts. I will truly reward your every sacrifice. Think of your neighbours. Those who suffer depend on you. Pray for multiplication, and reach out to them. I hope in you. Grow in holiness. You will want for nothing, even if you share. Rely on Me. Do not rely so much upon yourselves for your sustenance. You are mine. I promise to care, and love you always. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom