Monday, 17 October 2016

Forget The World

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Hear Me I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts. Surrender at once. Do not refuse Me. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to transform your very lives. Accept My direction. Accept to live for My glory. Uproot all sin from your lives. Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Break free from the world. Enter into My divine will, and walk in faith. Do not fear events foretold. Do not waste time on the Internet. Make time for prayer. Turn off your televisions, and abide in Me. Kneel before Me. Give Me reign. Forget the world. Open up My word, and get to know Me. Stop lying to yourselves. When you break one commandment, you break them all. Be holy. Millions will enter Hell because of sins of the flesh. Millions will give up an eternity of bliss for a moment of pleasure. When they cross over, they will curse those who encouraged them to remain disobedient. By then, it will be too late for a second chance. Beloved, obey Me. Keep My commandments, and break free from people, and situations which cause you to sin. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom