Saturday, 29 October 2016

Give Me Honor, And I Will Crown You...

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I thirst for your love. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Surrender your free will unto Me. Gift Me with this token of your love today. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Give Me reign over your hearts, your bodies, your soul, and your spirit. Do not stray from the fold. I have created you for My glory. Obey My every instruction. Obedience is key. Humble yourselves before Me. Walk in faith. Do not count the errors of your ways. Persevere in faith. Should you fall, beg My forgiveness, and rise up in faith. I hope in you. Do not abandon My ways. I will reward your efforts. Each decision made in My honor will be turned into a precious stone, and set upon your crown of glory. Give Me honor, and I will crown you in righteousness, when you appear before Me. Live for Me. Live as saints. I command you to care for your families, and for those I place upon your path. Love the Lost. Love the poor. Share all I place at your disposal. Do not doubt My promises. Those who hope in Me will reap a rich reward. Persevere in love. Set your gaze upon Me, and walk in holiness. Many will openly criticize, and mock you, but rejoice for when this happens, you know you walk for My glory. I bless you, Beloved. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom