Monday, 3 October 2016

I Am Presently Stripping You Of Possessions...

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender at once. Do not refuse Me. Abandon the ways of the world. Give Me permission to work in you. Look around you, Beloved. Destruction is everywhere. Notice that death tolls are quite low. This is because I am presently stripping you of possessions, and all you hold dear, in order to draw you closer to Me. I will do all that is necessary to bring you Home. Repent of all wrongdoing. Confess your transgressions of My laws. Walk blameless before My sight. Honor only Me. Worship Me on bended knee. Offer up thanksgiving for all that I provide for you each day. Your lives will now become more and more supernatural. Hope in Me. Pray without ceasing, and never fear. As events foretold come to pass, you will truly learn that I control all things. Humanity will cease to deny My existence, Beloved. I rejoice in this. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom