Tuesday, 11 October 2016

Love and Endure

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Open your hearts. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Allow Me entry. Abandon your fears. Live as saints. You will be persecuted because of Me, but rejoice when this happens. You will be persecuted, mocked, and sometimes killed, but do not allow fear to take hold of you. Walk in faith. Millions will convert in the final hours. Do your part. Model virtue to others. Righteousness is not an option, it is expected of you. Model virtue, and break free from sin. Repent of all wrongdoing. Do not continue to sin. Beloved, hear Me. The state of your soul is the most urgent of all matters. Be holy. I command you to love. Love, and endure. Your efforts will be greatly rewarded in the afterlife. You would do well to remember this. Strive for holiness. Make Me the only goal you desire to attain. Live for Me. You will want for nothing, and I will raise you to new heights. Your holiness will be unequaled. I hope in you. Rejoice in the passing of events foretold. My Return is imminent. I bless you, Children. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom