Thursday, 27 October 2016

Miracles Of My Grace

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. Accept My corrections. Live for Me, and give Me glory. Let all that you say, think, and do bring Me glory. Do not refuse Me. Live as saints. I command you to love as I love. I command you to lead others in righteousness, and to persevere even to death. Pray for your enemies. Pray for those who truly hate, and persecute you. Pray for your family members, and for all those who have strayed or fallen to terrible temptations. Millions are slaves to the passions of the flesh, Beloved. Pray for their healings. Kneel before Me in all humility. Intercede for the Lost. So many refuse to accept My very existence. They will tremble before Me when they cross over into the Spiritual realm. They will receive their just judgment, and cry to Me for mercy. Unless they return to the fold, their names will remain out of the Book of Life. Beloved, pray. Trust in Me. Hope in Me. Miracle of My grace await those you think forever Lost. Miracles await them. Persevere in prayer. I count on you all. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom