Thursday, 6 October 2016

Open Your Hearts To Those I Love

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Draw near to Me. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. Many are called to serve in My vineyard, yet they refuse, and think themselves unable to meet My standards. Beloved, open your hearts to those in need. Do not ignore the poor. Do not turn your backs to the homeless. Open your hearts to those I love. Share all that you have. Soon your economy will collapse, and division will be your greatest threat. Learn to love now. Learn to share today. Do not postpone your actions. You will want for nothing. I will provide all that you require. Hope in Me. Trust in Me. I Am, the God of the Impossible, commands you, and tells you to walk in faith. Obey Me. Obey, or lose your souls. Satan will do everything in his power to discourage you. Live in joy. I have anointed you with the oil of gladness, remain in this joy. Do not let events foretold bring you down. Hope in Me. Live as My heirs. I will care for you for you are mine. Remember this. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom