Wednesday, 12 October 2016

Pray For An End To The Illuminati

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. Allow Me entry. Kneel before My majesty, and truly desire to honor Me. Abandon the ways of the world. Be right with Me. You can not compromise virtue. You must decide. Keep My commandments. Lead. I have chosen you to serve. Pick up your weapons, and walk into battle. Fight for Me. Hold your ground. Pray without ceasing. Pray for conversions. Pray for an end to the Illuminati. Pray for My Return. Trust that all contributes to the greater good. I have begun a great work of restoration among those who love, and obey Me. I will restore relationships, and families. I will establish My reign over the hearts of all My children, and peace will return upon the Earth. I charge you to pray. Hold fast. Most of your battles are spiritual in nature. Persevere in love. Change is underway. Though you fail to see the changes all around you, they occur, and are on the increase. Hope. Hope, and pray. Your faith must be unshakable. Remain in My love. Love is the key. Perfect love casts out all fear. I bless you. My peace I give to you. Shalom