Saturday, 22 October 2016

Pray For My Divine Will To Reign In The Hearts Of All Humanity

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to transform you into vessels of My grace, and mercy. Accept My direction. Seek My divine will. Honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. I ask not for the impossible. I ask for what you may contribute to My master plan. Serve in all humility. Walk blameless before Me. Rejoice as events unfold. Do not fear. Stand in faith. Count on Me to provide all that you require. Count on My provision, and on My angels to protect you. Grow in prayer. Your spiritual life must bloom. Your spiritual life must witness to My glory, and break the chains which keep those you love so dearly into bondage. Pray, Beloved. Pray for change. Pray for My divine will to reign in the hearts of all humanity. This will glorify Me. Be  vigilant. Increase your prayer time, and rejoice in what is to come. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom