Sunday, 23 October 2016

Put On Love

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission. I await your fiat. Rejoice in My master plan. Put on My armor. Know that I have conquered the world. Stand in faith. Walk in love. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. Give Me reign. Abandon your free will at My feet. Abide in Me. Above all things, put on love. Love as I love. Love yourselves. Love your neighbour. Diffuse your anger problems, and simply love. Begin with yourselves. When wounded, your hurts will prevent you from reaching out to others. Forget your wounds, then give love away to those I place upon your path. By this, all men will know that you are mine. Your actions will testify of My love. Show My love to the world. As you rise, decide for love. As I have gifted you, gift others in love. I expect you to comply. I hope in you. Serve for My glory. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom