Wednesday, 19 October 2016

Question The Decisions You Make Without Me

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels of My grace. Uproot all sin from your lives. Be holy. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Question the ways of men. Question the decisions you make without Me. Enter into My divine will, and truly desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Honor Me each day. Honor the covenant which binds us. Honor all covenants you have entered into, especially if they are godly soul-ties. Honor the most holy institution of marriage. Do not separate what I have joined. Refuse to follow the ways of men. The changes that surround you are not meant for your spiritual growth. Trust Me with all spiritual matters. Make your eternal destination the only goal that matters. Kneel before Me. Seek My divine will above all else. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom