Friday, 14 October 2016

Refuse To Live As Others Do

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Open your hearts now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission. I await your fiat. Give Me permission to work in you. Enter into My divine will. Be right with Me. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors. Break free from the world. Refuse to live as others do. Be content with much less. Share all that I put at your disposal. Abandon the world. Make time for prayer. Increase the time you spend with Me. Do not be concerned with the future. Trust in Me. Let Me act. Give Me room to work. Do not question Me. Listen to Me. Walk in faith. Hope in Me. The future will be bright for all those who truly love, and honor Me. You would do well to remember this. Live for My glory. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom