Sunday, 16 October 2016

Rejoice For Victory Nears

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform your lives. Give Me reign. Allow Me entry. Enter into My divine will, and walk as My heirs. Uproot all sin from your lives. Do not follow the ways of men. Be holy. Draw near to Me. Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Share your feelings with Me. Tell Me the desires of your heart. Tell Me all you want. I promise to bless you beyond imagination. I have anointed you with the oil of gladness. Do not fear. Walk in all confidence. Walk as My heirs. Keep your gaze upon Me. Do not give in to temptation. Lead others by your example. Lead, and let Me shine My light into the lives of those you meet. I will transform you, and all those who cross your path. Hope in Me. Hope in things to come. Never despair. Satan thinks you defeated, but rejoice in all trials. Rejoice for victory nears. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom