Sunday, 30 October 2016

Remain Vessels Of Truth

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Accept My direction. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to work in work. My plans are perfect. Draw near to Me. Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Uproot all sin from your lives. Be mine. Give Me reign over you. Do not keep secrets from Me. Beloved, you do not fool Me. I know all there is to know about you. I witness your every action. I hear your every thought. I know each time you refuse to serve for My glory. Beloved, you only fool yourselves. Be right with Me. This is crucial to your spiritual growth. Honor Me each second of your life. When you accept sin, you are cut off from My grace. When you sin, you openly dishonor Me. Do not pretend to be holy. I know all. Stop lying to yourselves. Stop lying to your friends, and to your families. Put an end to all lies. Let Truth guide your every step. I encourage you to change for My glory, and to remain vessels of Truth. Live for Me. I hope in you. I rejoice in what is to come. Many are called to serve, yet so little accept their mandates for My glory. Beloved, accept your mandates, and honor Me by your lives. Honor Me before your children, and your families. Do not be ashamed of loving Me. Witness to My love. Witness to all, no matter what. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom