Saturday, 8 October 2016

Repeated Warnings

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Love. Give Me permission to work in you. My grace abounds. Enter into My divine will, and live as saints. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Abandon the ways of the world. Your world is swiftly changing. I now destroy what Satan has corrupted. I will recreate all that you have changed. Beloved, rejoice in My master plan. Accept My plan for it nears fruition. Accept all change. After repeated warnings, millions still refuse to kneel before Me in all humility. My hands are tied. I will bring you to your knees. Hear Me. Things that you thought permanent will now disappear before your very eyes. Buildings will crumble, and monuments will be wiped off the face of the Earth. Soon, nothing will remain as proof of your disregard for My laws. I will tear down entire cities, and erase many nations from your maps. Warnings were never enough to compel you to action. Now, you leave Me no choice. Endure in silence. Pray for strength. Cling to Me for survival. I will be your only hope. Ponder this teaching. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom