Tuesday, 4 October 2016

Rid Yourselves Of Addictions

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transform your very lives. Give Me complete reign over your lives. Follow My every instruction. Rid yourselves of addictions, and walk in freedom. Those who depend on drugs, and medications of all kinds will find themselves in difficult situations as the days go by. They will need to remain in prayer, and to ask for My divine protection in order to pass through upcoming trials. They will truly need to trust Me with their lives. Their faith will grow swiftly, and they will know many blessings, when they walk in obedience to My laws. I will strengthen them daily. Beloved, Satan wishes to divide, and conquer. Change your mindsets, and walk the Earth as My heirs. You will then have nothing to fear. Guard your souls from all contamination. Be holy. I witness all that you say, and do. You would do well to remember this. Do not let your hearts be troubled for I have victory in the end. I bless you. Rejoice in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom