Friday, 28 October 2016

Satan...Never Delivers

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I rejoice in you. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am, the One True God. Open your hearts to Me. Do not delay. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to work in you. I await your fiat. Find rest in My arms of love. Give Me reign. Enter into My divine will, and live truly for My glory. Abandon the world. Do not follow the ways of men. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Uproot sin, or be damned. I have engraved My laws upon your hearts. Do not mock Me. Do not test Me. Do not pretend to ignore My commandments. When you decide to turn your backs to Me, you in fact choose Satan as your King. You would do well to remember this. Repent. Admit your wrongdoings. Be holy. Do not kill the innocent. Do not take part in black masses, or encourage blood sacrifices. Hear Me. Satan might promise you riches, honor, and status, but he never delivers. You would do well to remember this. Only I honor the covenant I have made with those who love Me. Flee from Satan. Flee from sin. I have sent you many warnings. Obey Me, or receive the consequence you deserve. Eternal damnation is a high price to pay for a few years of pleasure. Honor Me. Keep your covenants. Love your families, and be right with Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom