Friday, 21 October 2016

Search For Your Life Mission

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I thirst for your love. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to work in you. I await your fiat. Allow Me entry. Give Me reign. Abandon yourselves into My care. Enter into My divine will, and search for Truth. Search for your life mission. I have created you for My glory, yet you forget your very purpose. Do your best to discover your mandates. Give Me glory. Pray without ceasing. Ask for direction. Live as saints. Lead others back to the fold. Uproot sin, and walk in My most holy name. Heal the sick. Deliver those in need. So many are slaves to Satan. Free them from demons which control their every move. Free them out of love. Free them for My glory. I will use them to convert millions. Hope in Me. Rejoice in My master plan. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom