Thursday, 20 October 2016

Stop Lying To The World

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Nations. Open your hearts to Me. Do not delay. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Abide in Me. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. I expect you to desire holiness, and to make your spiritual journey meaningful. I have created you for My glory, yet you mock Me, and break My commandments. I have created you for My glory, yet you make yourselves as gods, and think your plans important. Beloved, you err. Be right with Me. Stop pretending that you are worthy. I know the secrets of your hearts. I witness your every transgression. Put an end to your lies, and deceptions. You only deceive yourselves. Walk in Truth. Obey My every instruction. Keep My commandments, and do everything in your power to please Me. Time is of the essence. Hear Me. Your lies will bring your downfall, and damnation. Stop lying to the world. Walk in humility. Serve for My glory. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom