Tuesday, 18 October 2016

Submit Unto Me Now

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender to Love. Give Me permission to work in you. Accept My invitation to change this day. Do not refuse Me. Obey My every instruction. Break free from sin. Draw near to Me. Admit your wrongdoings, and enter into My divine will once and for all. Live for Me. Model holiness to all those I place upon your path. Do not encourage sinful behavior. Do not give others occasion to gossip, or criticize you. Be holy. Uproot all sin once and for all. Change your ways. Change your mindsets. Repent. Repent, and be right with Me. You must be blameless. I will not accept sinful behavior which defy My laws. I now come as the King of All Nations, to rule, and to judge all. Fear Me. Tremble before Me. Many have grown obstinate in their sin. They mock My laws, and have become lukewarm. Beloved, when you reject My laws, you chose to give glory to Satan. You will know My wrath. Prepare for what is to come. My wrath will come swiftly. Trust that I will act, and correct you. When your behavior is unacceptable by My standards, I will act. Ponder this teaching. I reprimand you out of love. Submit unto Me now. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom