Friday, 7 October 2016

Those Who Walk In My Divine Will Have Nothing To Fear

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I bless you now. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Draw near to Me. Open your hearts to Me now. Do not refuse Me entry. Abide in Me. I so desire to abide in you. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and live as saints. My divine will is so far from your hearts, and minds. You must remain in Me. Keep your gaze on Me. Walk in love. Abandon your plans. Accept to serve in all humility. Obey My every instruction. Break free from the world. Make time for prayer. Make time for Me. If you refuse to honor, and obey Me, you will not have the strength to persevere unto the end. Pray, Beloved. Grow in holiness. Rid yourselves of all attachments to this life. Be mine. Those who meet you should be able to recognize My very presence in you. When they see you, they should see Me, and get to know Me. Keep this in mind. Do not cling to the things you possess, for verily I will take them from you. Refuse to put your trust in men. Follow Me. I will guide your every step. Pray for discernment. Pray for all direction, and I will make myself known to you. Do not lose hope. You are heirs to all My promises. You would do well to remember this. Satan has no power over any of My children. Those who walk in My divine will truly have nothing to fear. Walk with Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom