Thursday, 13 October 2016

Value My Standards

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me. Find rest in My arms of love. Allow Me to instruct you. Follow My ways. Break free from the snares of the world. Uproot all sin. Be pure in thought, in action, and model this virtue to those around you. Your society is so corrupt. Innocence is often mocked, and chastity seen as an unnecessary expression of self-control, even an exaggeration of morality. Beloved, value My standards. Be holy. Those who truly desire Heaven must mortify their flesh. They must be pure, and walk blameless in My sight. This is not optional. Meet My expectations. Do not be so preoccupied with the standards of men. When you fall into this trap, Satan rejoices for he easily gains control over you. Do not give Satan dominion over you. Hear Me. Seek the Truth. Obey My commandments of love. My divine will must take precedence over your free will. Grow in humility. Sacrifice. Sacrifice pleasure for purity. I count on you. I hope in you. Do not disappoint Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom