Sunday, 9 October 2016

Your Indifference To My Blessings

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Do not delay. Accept My direction, Beloved. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Events now escalate all over the Earth. Animals are dying. Even nature reacts to your destruction. My Little Ones, when will you finally admit your wrongdoings? When will you draw near to Me in all humility, and trust? As soon as you wake, you should be kneeling before My majesty, and thanking Me for the blessing of another day. Your indifference to My blessings wounds My heart. You fail to appreciate My efforts, and My love. I desire to have you with Me in Paradise. I will do everything possible to bring you back to the fold. I will leave no stone unturned. Hear Me. I will rid you of employment, possessions, and security if I must. Make Me King of your Heart, and give Me reign. Failure to do so will only result in greater suffering for you, and all those you love. Comply. Repent of all wrongdoing. Be right with Me. I hope in you. I desire to have you with Me. Do not reject Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom