Monday, 24 October 2016

Your Prayers Are Powerful

Children Created For My Glory,
I thirst for your love. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. Enter into My divine will, as you rise. Ask Me for direction. Ask for your purpose as you greet the day. I will instruct you. Ask. Kneel before Me in all humility. Abandon the ways of the world. Gift Me in love. Obey all My commandments, and rejoice in My master plan. Hope in Me. Your prayers are powerful. Your prayers bring about much transformation. Therefore, pray, and remain in My love. Do not judge those you meet. Pray for them. Love them, and support them emotionally, financially, and verbally. Godly soul ties are now forming. These ties will unite My chosen Sons, and Daughters. Walk in love. Your faith must grow, and envelop all humanity in love. I rejoice in your efforts. I bless you now. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom