Tuesday, 22 November 2016

Accept To Change

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. Enter into My divine will daily. Strive for holiness. Uproot all sin from your lives. Do not compromise virtue. Shed your masks. Honor Me in all that you say and do. Honor Me on bended knee. Humble yourselves before Me always. Know your place. Work in My vineyard, and serve in all humility. Gift those I place upon your path with compassion, and gentleness. Gift the world with love. Make the world a better place. Labor in My vineyard. Exercise patience, and willingness to grow in faith. Open your hearts to grace. Allow Me to change everything about you in order to improve the world. When you change, others will also accept to change, to work in My vineyard.  Accept to change for I hope in all that is to come because of it. Change even though it takes courage. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom