Monday, 7 November 2016

Break Free From Social Norms Which Chain You To Sin

Children Created For My Glory,
I rejoice in you. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me always. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to reign over your hearts, and lives. Give Me your fiat. I will transform you for My glory, and use you for My pleasure. Beloved, accept My directions. Be holy. Bridle your tongues. Mortify your bodies. Do not indulge in sin. Make every effort to flee temptation. Satan plans to ensnare you. You knows you weak. Beloved, pray for direction. Pray for the strength you need to remain in a state of grace. Uproot all sin from your lives. Break free from social norms which chain you to sin. Break free from worldly standards, and visions tied to selfish ambitions. Desire to honor, and obey only Me. My Little Ones, realize that you place your souls in peril each time you commit a mortal sin. Repent. Be right with Me. Admit your wrongdoings, and seek My divine will over your lives. Let your soul be pure as snow. Let your soul shine with My Light. Lead others back to Me. I count on you, and hope that you will comply. I rejoice in your desire to please Me. I bless you, Beloved, and leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom