Friday, 4 November 2016

Do Not Make Your Families Suffer

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Rejoice in My master plan. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. Do not break My commandments. Keep My laws or answer to Me for each, and every transgression. Do not gamble with your eternal destination, Beloved. Many will fall into the fires of Hell because of their refusal to obey, and honor Me with their lives. Many search for pleasures of the flesh. They live for pleasure. Beloved, do not follow them. Rid yourselves of worldly desires. Set your gaze upon the Heavens. Live for Me. I have sent you repeated warnings, and millions remain deaf to My instructions. My Little Ones, time is of the essence. Honor Me. Honor your marriage covenants. Do not commit adultery. Do not make your families suffer because of your own selfish ways. Repent. Repent, and draw near to Me. I hope in you. I wait on you. Do not abandon your faith. Strive for holiness. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom