Saturday, 12 November 2016

Enter Into My Divine Will Before You Pray

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Trust Me with your lives. Obey My commandments, and persevere in love. Enter into My divine will, before you pray. Ask for guidance. Live for this intention. Honor Me. Rid yourselves of all that compels you to sin. Be honest with yourselves. When you identify problems in any areas of your life, strive to find solutions which honor Me, and honor My commandments. Do not continue to offend Me, or to openly defy Me, Beloved. Heed My warnings. When you shut Me out, you leave Me no choice but to reprimand you. When you force My hand, I will bring you to your knees. You would do well to remember this. Know your place. Keep My laws. Walk in holiness. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom