Monday, 14 November 2016

Every Relationship In Your Life

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Find rest in My arms of love. Never tire of the battle. Persevere in love. I know that your efforts exhaust you. I witness your every action. Beloved, rejoice in what is to come. Pray for change. Keep your gaze upon Me. Hope when all seems lost. Do not forget that Satan is already defeated. Spent time with Me. Open your heart to Me more and more. Surrender unto Me. Give Me reign. Give Me permission to transfigure you, and your world. I will start with you. The changes in you will impact many others, and eventually the world will be made a better place because of you. Never despair. Remember that all contributes to the greater good. Every relationship in your life has been orchestrated by Me. Even those who hate you were hand picked by Me to be part of your life. Love them. Love them without condition for I love them so. Obey My commandments. I hope in you. Hope in what is to come. None of your efforts are ever lost. Persevere. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom