Friday, 18 November 2016

Fathers, I Expect You To Serve Under Me

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to transform your lives for My glory. Repent. Admit all your wrongdoings. Seek My forgiveness. Change. You must become good stewards of all that I provide. Strive for this intention. Take good care of your families. Take care of your spouses. Do not abandon those closest to you. Fathers, I expect you to serve under Me. Lead your families. I have placed you as spiritual authority over your wives, and children. This mandate is not to be ignored. Take it seriously. I have given you charge over those you love. You will answer to Me for all failings. Desire to honor Me, by respecting My wishes. Draw near to Me in prayer, then lead. I hope in you. I desire only what is best for you, and those you love. Persevere in love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom