Tuesday, 1 November 2016

Fear Not My Divine Will

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform you into vessels of My grace, and love. Allow Me entry. Give Me your fiat. Give Me reign. Make Me Ruler of your hearts. Do not refuse Me. Abandon the ways of the world. Be holy. Break free from satanic cults. Guard your souls from all stain. Return to Me. Be humble. Kneel before My majesty, and beg forgiveness for all your transgressions. Admit your faults. Then, accept My correction. I only desire what is best for you. Return to Me in all humility. I will accept your efforts to please Me. I so desire to have you with Me in Paradise. Repent, and draw near to Me. Do not fear Me. Fear not My divine will. Stay away from all that would kill your soul, and prevent you from entering into Heaven.  Live as saints. I count on you. I hope in you. I rejoice in what you will become for My glory. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom