Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Flee From Sin

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Repent of all wrongdoing. Repent, Beloved. Return to Me. Now is not the time to gamble with your eternal destination. Be right with Me. Walk blameless in My sight. Uproot all sin from your lives. Give Me reign. Allow Me to reign over all areas of your lives. Do not keep anything from Me. Desire to please Me. Desire My divine will before all else. My Little Ones, your time on Earth is nothing compared to an eternity of bliss. Do not decide for the world. Refuse to compromise your values. Satan has deceived millions. Draw near to Me, and enter into My divine will once and for all. I promise to reward all your efforts. I created you for My glory, not for this life you lead without Me. Beloved, return to Me. Repent. Draw near to Me. Truly desire My divine will for yourselves, and your families. Pray for this intention. Persevere in love. Many will convert, because of your prayers. Pray, and trust in Me. Let your faith grow, and be unshakable. I await your fiat. When you accept Me, you must flee from sin. If you cling to sin, you are not worthy to be called My heirs. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom