Wednesday, 2 November 2016

Hope

Children Created For My Glory,
Rejoice. I stand before you in all My majesty. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me. Open your hearts to Me always. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. My plans near fruition. Draw near to Me. Seek My divine will for yourselves, your families, and even the world. Ask for direction. Do not remain deaf to My pleas. Enter into My divine will. Repent of all wrongdoing. Abandon the ways of the world. Be content with much less. Share all that I place at your disposal. Holiness is expected of you. Lead others back to Me. I will restore you. I plan to restore even marriages that many have thought dead. Beloved, believe. Believe in Me. I Am, the God of the Impossible, commands you to hope. Rejoice in My master plan. Hope when others despair. I have set you apart from the masses. You are mine. As My chosen heirs, you will inherit the Earth. Claim what is rightfully yours. Walk in faith. Your prayers are never vain. Persevere in love. Pray without ceasing. Just hope. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom