Saturday, 5 November 2016

It May Be Difficult For A While

Children Created For My Glory,
I love you with an everlasting love. Repent. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender unto Me now. Do not delay. Do not refuse Me for many will be called to appear before My throne this day. Repent, and be right with Me. Do not question My ways. Bend your free will unto mine. Give up your desire to belong to the world. Give up your lust, your stubborn ways, your need for pleasure. Thirst on Me. Abandon all that causes you to sin. Be holy. Remain close to Me. Abide in Me. It may be difficult for a little while, but I promise that your reward will be great, if you obey Me. Rid yourselves of anything that causes you to fall to temptation. Pray for discernment. Do not live by the standards of humanity. Live by My standards. Gift others with tokens of your love, and affection. Be generous with your time. Be patient with those who make you suffer. I hope in you. Remember that all contributes to the greater good. Remember that I hold in world in the palm of My hand. I have not abandoned you. Rejoice in Me. Walk in faith. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom