Sunday, 20 November 2016

Let Me Become Your Only Concern

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Draw near to Me. Accept My direction. Be holy. Uproot all sin from your lives. Strive for holiness a little more each day. Truly desire to please Me. Let Me become your only concern. Beloved, enter into My divine will each day. Pray in My divine will. Ask Me to teach you what you must do. Find comfort in My approval. Little Ones, avoid the ways of man. Break free from social norms, and have enough courage to stand out in the crowd. I hope in you. I have created you for My glory. Persevere. Change for My glory. Bring Me glory. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom