Wednesday, 9 November 2016

Nothing Is Hidden From Me

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Love. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. I only desire what is best for you. Give Me reign. Enter into My divine will, and strive to honor Me. Let all that you say, think, and do bring Me glory. Break free from sin. Repent now. Repent of all wrongdoing, or answer to Me. Prepare for your entry into the spiritual realm. Prepare now. Do not wait to the last minute. Live as saints. Live each day as your last. Persevere in love. Gift Me with tokens of your love. Kneel before My majesty, and humble yourselves in My sight. Accuse yourselves of all wrongdoing for nothing is hidden from Me. Beloved, nothing you do surprises Me. Know that I witness every sin, and all effects of sin upon those you love. You will answer for this as well. Be right with Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom