Saturday, 19 November 2016

Plan For Holiness

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Allow Me entry. Give Me reign over your hearts, and lives. Uproot all sin. Keep My commandments, and persevere in love. Do not follow those who err. Stand your ground. Break free from relationships which cause you to err. Do not place your souls in danger. Be right with Me. Plan for holiness. Refuse to compromise virtue. Draw near to Me. Read My words of love, and make all necessary changes. I will strengthen you. I will reward your efforts. Miracles will befall those who obey Me. Obey My instructions, and be content with what I provide. You do not need to fear the changes which await you. I will prepare you for every major decision. I will guide you back to Me. Accept My direction. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom