Thursday, 10 November 2016

Pray For Your President Elect

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I thirst for your love. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Enter into My divine will, and hope in My master plan. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Lead others back to Me. Time is of the essence. Events foretold  now occur all around you. This last presidential election in the United States of America was under My complete control. My prayer warriors all over the world obeyed My every instruction in order to bring about My divine will on that nation. Beloved, if healing is to come to the USA, you must now get down on your knees, and pray. Without prayer, things will get much worse. Heed this warning. Pray, Little Ones for the USA is a superpower, and she is responsible for much destruction all over the Earth. Pray, Beloved. Pray for your President elect. Pray for his conversion, and swift return to Me. Holiness is expected of him. If he is to lead, he must first shed his arrogance, and put on the armor of compassion. He must stop relying on himself. I will gift Donald Trump with great wisdom, when he asks for My blessing. With your prayers, miracles will happen all over the United States of America. Without your prayers, many more riots will break out, and deaths will increase. Beloved, answer My plea. Pray without ceasing. Each morning, pray for the USA. If you reside elsewhere in the world, pray with fervor. Wars will only be prevented with much prayer. I count on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom