Thursday, 3 November 2016

Preparing You For An Eternity Of Happiness

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you in Love. Allow Me entry. Give Me reign. I promise to be gentle. Love calls to you. Answer to Love. Beloved, grow in faith. Walk the Earth in all confidence. Do not fear events foretold. Do not wait on calamities. Wait on Me. Know that all contributes to the greater good. Trials are meant to draw you back to Me. Death is but the transition into the spiritual realm. Do not fear death. Find comfort in My promises. Live for Me. Magnify My most holy name, and be right with Me. I will take care of the rest. You need not rely upon yourselves. I promise to bless you beyond imagination, when you comply. Rely on Me alone. Hope in Me. Your lives on Earth are short, but I am preparing you for an eternity of happiness. You would do well to remember this. This life will pass, but your eternal existence will have no end. Hope in My master plan. Believe in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom