Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Put Your Money To Better Use

Children of My Divine Heart,
Rejoice. I stand before you. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Almighty, the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to work in you. Accept My corrections. Draw near to Me always. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Decide for Me. Enter into My divine will, and strive for holiness. Lead. I have created you for My glory. Witness to My glory. Break free from the world. Obey My commandments of Love. Love as I love. Do not judge. Simply love for My grace is My gift to all. Pray for conversions. Desire peace. Do not allow your leaders to spend on arms. Disarm, Beloved. Put an end to all military spending. Put your money to better use. Feed the masses. Feed the poor. I count on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom