Sunday, 6 November 2016

Set Your Priorities Straight

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. My plans are perfect. Do not question My ways. Trust Me. Trust that I know what is best for you. Rely on Me for all that you need. Rely on Me, and walk in faith. Abandon the world. Grow in holiness. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Do not compromise virtue. Beloved, you will answer to Me. You would do well to remember this. Live each day for My glory. Upon your passing, you will answer for each refusal. My grace abounds. Accept this gift today. Pray, Little Ones. When you feel weak, pray. Hope in Me. Never give up. Trust that I will transform you for My glory. Rejoice in Me. Set your priorities straight. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors, and honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Honor Me always. Your lives on Earth are not your own. You were created for My glory. Live for Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. I hope in you. Shalom