Tuesday, 29 November 2016

Transform Your Lives

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you so. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. I await this permission. Draw near to Me. Truly desire to honor Me. Remain in My divine will at all times. Beloved, yearn for My love. Gift Me with tokens of your love, and appreciation. Obey Me. Do not remain deaf to My pleas. Obey My every instruction. Uproot all sin from your lives. Model virtue to those you meet. Refuse to compromise your values. Too many have decided to reject My grace. Millions reject Me. Beloved, I set before you eternal damnation or eternal bliss. You must decide. Believe Me. Hear Me. Hell does exist. My mercy will not extend to those who defy My divine will. Abandon your plans. Be right with Me. Do not encourage others to enter into a life of wrongdoing. All that you do falls under My control. You would do well to remember this. You will answer to Me. Holiness is expected of you. Strive to please Me in all you do. Make necessary changes while you still have the time. Each day, Death knocks on many doors. Prepare for your just judgment. Mock Me no more. My desire is to have you with Me in Paradise. Many of you will lose this gift. Ponder My words. Change. Transform your lives to please Me. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom