Sunday, 13 November 2016

Unite In Prayer

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. Abide in Me. Seek My divine will. Live in My divine will. Nothing else matters. Your time on Earth passes quickly. Plan for an eternity with Me. Uproot all sin from your lives. Pray, Beloved. Pray for change. Your governments have legislated Me out of your schools, your public institutions, out of your very  lives. They will answer for this. My Little Ones, pray for restoration. Pray for My return in your schools, and lives. Your children are left unprotected, and exposed to all manner of sin, because you have allowed this to happen. Stand for truth. Fight for change. Bring prayer back to the classroom. Unless these changes are legislated, you will continue to suffer, and know destruction. Hear Me. Make every effort to please Me, and to honor Me. Unite in prayer. Do not be afraid to be seen praying in public places. Prayer must become an integral part of your lives. Ponder My words to you. Act now. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom