Wednesday, 30 November 2016

Victory In My Most Holy Name

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I knock on the door of your hearts. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End of All. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to work in you. Come before Me. Kneel in all humility, and ask for direction. Ask for My blessing, Beloved. My blessing extends to all who truly desire to honor Me. My favor rests upon all My chosen Sons, and Daughters. Join the ranks of the elect. Fight for Me. Keep your gaze on Me. Never shed your armor. Fight for Truth. Fight for Life. Fight for My divine will to win over the hearts of all humanity. Arm yourselves with prayer. Pray without ceasing. Abide in Me. Do not fear Satan. He is a defeated foe. Fear those who would kill your soul. Do everything in your power to escape their control. Pray, Beloved. Most of your battles are in fact spiritual in nature. You would do well to remember this. Pray efficiently. I will guide, and protect, those who honor My divine will. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me. Fear not. Your enemies might try to defeat you, but do not allow discouragement to bring you down. You will have victory in My most holy name. Rejoice in this. Hope in Me always. I bless you now. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom