Sunday, 27 November 2016

Work In My Divine Will

Children Of  My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels most pure. Abide in Me. Desire to honor Me unto death. Change your ways. Pray for direction. Live as saints. You have angels to instruct you. Listen to them. You have My Chosen Sons, and Daughters living among you. Follow them. Do not question My master plan. Walk in faith. Walk as My heirs. I count on you. I invite you to work in My vineyard, and to draw others back to the fold. Your lives must witness to My glory. Use your strengths to work in My divine will. Accept to lead. Many are lost, and need direction. Show them the way. Show them that obedience is key. Humble yourselves in My sight. Teach others My ways. When they see you transformed because of Me, they will accept Me. Be holy. Rejoice in My master plan. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom