Friday, 11 November 2016

Work Together

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to work in you. My plans are perfect. Rejoice in Me. Do not fear events foretold. Kneel before Me in all humility. Pray. Pray for your respective nations, and for the entire world. Never tire of prayer. Join the ranks of My prayer warriors. Forget your selfish ambitions. Pray for the world. When you work together, poverty and violence will cease to exist. When you kneel before Me, I will bless you beyond imagination. Beloved, learn to rely on Me. Your plans often displease, and dishonor Me. Change them. Seek My divine will, and be right with Me. Compliance is key. Do not refuse Me. Do not shut Me out. I Am, the One True God, commands you to obey. Uproot all sin from your lives. Gift others with expressions of love, compassion, and trust. Do not judge those who err. Pray for them instead. I hope in you. I never tire of hoping in you. Gift others with a similar love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom