Tuesday, 8 November 2016

You Can Not Justify Sin

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Satan plans your destruction. Hear Me. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to lead you in righteousness. Give Me reign. Allow Me entry. Kneel before My majesty. Humble yourselves, and know your place. Bow before the One True God. My Little Ones, you must be vigilant. Satan desires to convince you of many falsehoods. He wants his lies to rule over you. Do not listen to him. Sin is sin. I never accept any manifestation of sin. You can not justify sin in any way. Be right with Me. Walk blameless in My sight. Do not believe Satan lies. Protect your souls from all tarnish. Confess your transgressions, and return to the fold. Remain pure in thought, in deed. Rid yourselves of mindsets which might cause your eternal damnation. I have engraved My laws upon your souls. Walk in faith. This is not a game. Honor Me. Love Me. Obey My commandments or fall under My wrath. My warnings fail to touch your hearts. Beloved, you must accept to be transformed by My grace. Simplify your existence, and live for My glory alone. I hope in you. Remember that Satan is defeated. Do not join his ranks, and refuse Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom